According to the type of working power supply, it can be divided into dc motor and ac motor.
1) dc motor according to the structure and working principle can be divided: brushless dc motor and brush dc motor.
Brush dc motor can be divided into: permanent magnet dc motor and electromagnetic dc motor.
Electromagnetic dc motor is divided into series excited dc motor, shunt excited dc motor, separately excited dc motor and compound excited dc motor.
Permanent-magnet dc motor is divided into rare earth permanent-magnet dc motor, ferrite permanent-magnet dc motor and aluminum-nickel-cobalt permanent-magnet dc motor.
2) ac motor can also be divided into single-phase motor and three-phase motor.
2, according to the structure and working principle can be divided: can be divided into dc motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
1) synchronous motors can be divided into permanent magnet synchronous motors, reluctance synchronous motors and hysteresis synchronous motors.
2) asynchronous motors can be divided into: induction motor and ac commutator motor.
Induction motor can be divided into three phase asynchronous motor, single phase asynchronous motor and cover pole asynchronous motor.
Ac commutator motors can be divided into single-phase series excitation motors, ac-dc dual-purpose motors and repulsion motors.
3. It can be divided into capacitor starting single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor running single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor starting single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor.
4, according to the use can be divided: driving motor and control motor.
1) drive motor can be divided into: electric tools, including drilling, polishing, grinding, slotting, cutting, reaming tools such as motor, household appliances, including washing machines, electric fans, refrigerators, air conditioner, tape recorder, video recorder, VCD, vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryer, electric shaver, etc.), motor and other general small mechanical equipment (including all kinds of small machine tools, small machinery, medical equipment, electronic instruments, etc.) motor.
2) the control motor is divided into step motor and servo motor.
5, according to the structure of the rotor can be divided: cage induction motor (the old standard known as squirrel cage asynchronous motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard known as wound induction motor).
6, according to the operation speed can be divided: high speed motor, low speed motor, constant speed motor, speed motor.Low speed motor is divided into gear reduction motor, electromagnetic reduction motor, torque motor and claw pole synchronous motor.
Besides stepless constant speed motor, stepless constant speed motor, stepless variable speed motor and stepless variable speed motor, stepless variable speed motor can also be divided into electromagnetic variable speed motor, dc variable speed motor, PWM variable frequency variable speed motor and switched reluctance variable speed motor.
The rotor speed of an asynchronous motor is always slightly lower than the synchronous speed of the rotating magnetic field.
The rotor speed of the synchronous motor is independent of the load and always maintains the synchronous speed.
If you want to get more details about motor,pls visit https://www.ericcointernational.com/motor/