The application of satellite navigation is the basic starting point and the final destination of the navigation satellite system.Usually the application market of satellite navigation can be divided into three aspects, which are professional market, batch market and security market.From the perspective of application, the global satellite navigation system can be divided into the following 10 categories
Global satellite navigation system
Global satellite navigation system
This is: aviation, navigation, communications, personnel tracking, consumer entertainment, surveying and mapping, timing, vehicle monitoring and management, and vehicle navigation and information services, and other categories:
1. The European Union's Galileo for aviation is the newly built global navigation constellation, which, combined with GPS, can greatly improve the usability of navigation satellites, increasing the single GPS urban usability from 55% to 95% when GPS/Galileo is Shared.The WAAS system in the United States is scheduled to be operational in the second half of 2003. Ground correction data can be relayed to aircraft via geostationary satellites.
2. The navigation satellite navigation receiver is widely used in various types of ships on the sea, while the DGPS is widely used in the coastal and port entry, as well as the inland river vessels, with the accuracy of 2-3m.After the satellite navigation receiver is integrated with the wireless communication means, the system becomes a position reporting system and emergency rescue system.Many fishing boats combine GPS with radar and fish detectors, producing significant economic benefits.
3. Fusion of communication and navigation the combination of satellite navigation receiver and radio communicator occurs naturally, and the significance of this fusion is very profound.In fact, this is the system integration and perfect integration of mobile computer (PDA), cellular phone and GPS receiver.
4. Personnel tracking the application needs of personal tracking are similar to those of navigation phones or positioning phones like E911, but their product types and positioning of main functions are quite different from them.The first requirement of its volume and power consumption to small, easy to hide or wear, such as watches and so on.The application function can be activated or activated by the center to obtain the wearer's location.
Consumer entertainment hikers, hunters, cross-country skiers, field workers and outfitters often use pocket GPS locators with electronic maps to find their destinations in grasslands, deserts, countryside, mountains or no man's land.
6. Surveying and mapping GPS mapping can also be used for mapping, geodesic surveying, earth plate surveying, volcanic activity monitoring, GIS field, bridge monitoring, dam monitoring, landslide monitoring, large buildings monitoring.This real-time dynamic measurement technology (RTK) can be used for Marine river road survey, as well as mine, large-scale engineering construction sites as automated management and mechanical control.
7. Timing GPS devices are also used as time synchronization devices, especially for transaction processing timing (e.g., in ATM machines) and communication networks.
8. Vehicle monitoring and management.
9. Vehicle navigation and information services.
If you want to get more details about Satellite receiver ,pls visit https://www.ericcointernational.com/high-precision-receivers/