1. Servo motor, although with a high degree of protection, can be used in dusty, wet or oil droplets hit the place, but that doesn't mean you can dip it in the water work, should as far as possible to place it in relatively clean environment.
2. If the servo motor is connected to a reduction gear, using the servo motor should be oil seal, in order to prevent the reduction gear oil into the servo motor.
3. Regularly check the servo motor to ensure external no fatal injury;
4. Check the fixed parts of servo motor, ensure that the connection is firm;
5. Regularly check the servo motor output shaft, ensure smooth rotation;
6. Check the encoder cable of servo motor and servo motor power connector, confirm the connection is firm;
7. Clear in time the servo motor dust, grease, ensure the normal state of the servo motor;