The digitalization of the compass is a trend. From the point of view of electronic engineering, the analog signal given by the previous compass is digitalized and then output. The user's azimuth information is digitized. This is a digital compass for users. Big is convenient.
1. The triaxial magnetoresistive effect sensor measures the planar geomagnetic field and biaxial tilt compensation.
2. High speed and high precision A/D conversion.
3. Built-in temperature compensation minimizes temperature drift at the tilt and pointing angles.
4. The built-in microprocessor calculates the angle between the sensor and magnetic north and outputs RS232 format data frames. Optional RS485 and RS422 output.
5. With a simple and effective user calibration instruction.
6. With zero point correction function.
7. The shell structure is waterproof and non-magnetic.
The principle of the digital compass is to measure the earth's magnetic field. If there are magnetic fields other than the Earth in the environment in use and these magnetic fields cannot be shielded effectively, then the use of the electronic compass is very problematic. Only the use of gyro can be considered at this time. To determine the course.
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com